Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update 1

My first real attempt to blog about my project.
Well, after fixing my computer finally, I have graduated to stuff that is directly related to the project.

Milestone 1. Installed SystemTap successfully with Eugene's help. Had to install kernel-debuginfo , kernel-debuginfo-common and kernel-devel
(I was unable to find version 2.6.24.4-64, could only find 2.6.23.15-137 for kernel-debuginfo-common initially which was creating problems ) .

Anyway, its done and now I also see 2.6.24.4-64 on http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=kernel-debuginfo-common.

Downloaded Bootchart. Will fiddle with it later :) Update 2 will feature that most probably
Currently trying to run some small scripts following the tutorials :)

Aah thats it for now..

No comments: